Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

TWT Dinner / Meet up


Thanks to a fellow Spyderlover YOUBET, I was ask to join the TWT Motorcycle group for dinner last night in Burleson,TX. We had met this group several months ago and had a great time. Last night was the first time since I have purchased my bike last May that I was in the company of four other Spyder Riders. They have been few and far between for this area and difficult for us to carve out the same riding schedule. It was nice that I was able to meet these guys that I had met prior on http://spyderlovers.com/
and put a face to the name. The weather was perfect as we rode approximately forty miles to meet the other bikers for dinner. The TWT  group was very welcoming and great fun to be around. They were really impressed with our bikes and we had fun showing them off and discussing all the features as well as looking at their wide selection of bikes. TWT stands for Two Wheeled Texans, I told them that I had thought the T was for "Three" and we had a good laugh. They have a great forum if you are Texas rider  http://www.twtex.com/ if you are interested in some fun rides in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment